Quote:

Not to ruin the Priscilla scene for you, but check out the part where I take her shoe off and try to suck her toes. She flinches and pulls away. Apparently pedicures are not popular in Russia. Maybe she was embarrassed or something. Not sure. Great body and face! I was impressed that she was so gung ho to swallow.

Dude, I so noticed that. I wondered if maybe her feet stunk, and you just played it off.

I don't mind if a girl doesn't have a pedicure. But I do mind if they don't keep the nails trimmed. I read on some medical site that 80% of foot odor is not caused by sweat on the feet. It is caused by dirt and other gross build-up under the nails. So, when someone lets their toenails get long, it significantly increases bad odor.

Sorry for the lengthy explanation. I thought you would appreciate it, though.

Regarding her being gung ho to swallow, you should see some of her Sineplex scenes. Specifically Sliders 12 and Winkers 3.

Not so much for the swallowing, but she takes anal like a goddamn champ. That's why I was a bit surprised at her wimping out in IITC 2. She is probably trying to save her asshole. If she keeps it up, she'll be blown out, soon.

What about the girl from Ottowa? Katrina? You seemed to really like her. How were her peds?