Quote:

Great to see you around XXXbitionist , how have you been? Just to be a punkass though, I'm going to offer up a counterpoint to your argument. That is, isn't cheerleading just an American version of the "mating dance" common in young women worldwide? And when I say mating, well, you can't deny the sexuality displayed in much of cheerleading these days. I must admit though that my perspective is slanted , I married the captain of the squad and she's always been good to go!

there is a lot of sexuality in cheerleading these days....a lot of it inspired the Texas law most cheerleaders joke about as well as a change in National Federation Rules which not cracks down on uniforms which bare the midsection to suggestive moves to length of skirts...however I blame the all star movement for most of this...not your run of the mill high school squad which is what I coach.....

and maybe if I hadn't come to the conclusion that not only do I coach a group of drunks...but after many discoveries....sluts too.....(nothing is cool about a 15 and 16 yr old sluts) my opinion may be different....

and yes...i am a former cheerleader and I was always good to go as well