Quote:

dam when it comes to having a nice ass and pretty feet i just go crazy, although i am only 18 years old and still in some states considered a minor, when it comes to sex theres pretty much nothen i haven't done to a woman except anal! I've been in situations where the girl was down to do what ever but as i went to put it in her ass i guess you can say i bitched up and got nervous. i think its because fear that when i pull out, its gonna be a SHITTY! situation if you know what i mean and this i know will really turn me off. what should someone do in my situation to go ahead and go through with it?

Ill translate this post for the rest of you so you all understand where this fool is comming from.

This is what his post really should have read like.

"hey im a really big fag who has never stuck my dick in anything, i always recieved and only with the lights off. I met this guy who is a bigger queen than me and i kinda like him and he really likes me. Charles wants me to fuck him in the ass and im worried about performance anxiety and what its gonna be like. Any help would be really appreciated to guide me through this really stressful time."