They Banned Me"

PS writes: I came to you first Gene, i got banned from the forum [Adult DVD Talk] for nothing. I posted about 10 messages in the last 2 days. I check out the boards everyday and use there pricing system. I'm a loyal customer and i was feeling like i was part of the family. Boy, I was wrong. I have a new site i just made and yes i had a link in my profile to my site. Not once in those 10 post did I ever mention my site. If fact i had some great topics i started and had replies from Dion (Owner-Red Light District) Skeeter Kerkove(Directed American Classic 'ClusterFuck') Brandon Iron (platinumxpictures) .. So i got banned after being loyal there for 3 years for a fucking link to my site that i'm proud of owning. Let's see Jules Jordan has a direct like to his site, So does Brandon Iron, Skeeter , and countless other people in the industry. Their moderator Mike Lyons has a direct link to his site in his profile. I work in the industry, so why in the fuck i get banned for a fucking link. I was going to write to them and see if i could fix things. But after thinking about it for a little, I will take my money and Loyalty elsewhere.."

I mean fuck, when i was there i felt like i was being watched post after post. It wouldn't be 10 min after a post that my post got edited

By the way the I'm working on this new producer/director board. Check it our and leave me some comments, Maybe we could do cross promotion.

Studio boards

Edited by TonyMalice (05/01/03 05:30 AM)