Quote:
Get a storefront or office on a main drag in North Hollywood, put one way mirrored glass in the front window and have the girl kneel down in front of the window with her back to the street, do the scene during the busiest time of day. All the people walking outside and sitting in traffic will have no idea that some poor dumb cunt hole is getting hosed down with cum only a few feet away! After she is finished she can go outside with cum on her face, in a bikini top and short shorts and get in a car and drive off.

These are great ideas! I'm very much interested in seeing "regular women", in public, watch disgustedly while some whore chugs down on a large cup of cum in public. Or how about bring out the cum-bong, filled up moments before! This I would love to see, in addition to the other Public Bukkake ideas. The one-way window idea is a good one, as long as the whore goes outside afterwards to show the world her cumsoaked self and proudly chug-a-lug a quart of semen.

The "CumCovered" (poor productions, and NOT made by JM) and various similiar videos had a good idea, but they supplemented the real goo with fake, since usually only two guys were cumming on her. What a letdown.

I want to see it done right!
#1 Bukkake fan