Much in the same way the dumb women of 'Gag Factor' can't get their throat around mercilessly pistoning penises, I can't get my mind around the thought of being a parent of a 'Gag Factor' girl. How horrible that must be. She was once your little girl. You changed her diapers. You helped her with her homework. You saw her shine on stage in her first school play. A million beautiful memories. You had such high hopes for her. You knew she had amazing potential. Next thing you know she's grown up and making her own decisions. But rather than living the productive, vibrant life you thought she would she's hanging her head upside down off a couch and some cretins are fucking her mouth and videotaping it. Horrible sounds are coming out of her throat and that beautiful face you love so much is being coated with her spit and vomit. "Oh my god!!! My little girl!!!" It's as if you are watching her entire future get destroyed in that disgusting instant. And she volunteered for it! WHY WHY WHY!!!! You listen to the men doing this to her say things like "Yeah! Choke on that cock, whore! Fucking slut!" and you your heart breaks. It's too awful to face. You run for the Vicodin and the Valium and wish it'd all just go away. Must be awful.
That's my thought for the day. Hope you enjoyed it.