hey guys, figured i would give you all an update as to what has been going on with us.

We got back to FL last saturday and stayed the first ngiht at my moms before getting a hotel room and going looking for a place to live. Well we could find anything in our home town so we jaunted off to Orlando for a few days... found a few really nice places there and were heading back to meet the movers at our storage facility when BAM!!! I get rearended by a 17yr old kid driving his dads company's Lexus SUV. my car is a total loss and a lot of the stuff we were carrying with us was damaged. Kei and I were both hurt... but not horribly... mostly neck and back injuries and we need to go back to the hospital in the morning.

we finally made it to the storage place to meet the movers and the begin to unload our stuff.... 75% of the boxes are soaked with an unknown oily liquid (we packed no liquids) and most of them are smased and crushed.... we had a box marked fragile that looked like it was hit with a sledge hammer with a big hole puncturing the center of it. our elertronics, trading cards, collectibles, clothing, heirlooms... everything is pretty much destroyed. I have to go through it all tomorrow and find out the full extent of the damage.. luckly i videotaped them bringing it all out of the truck... the moving company is saying they will only give me like 1300 (i paid 1580 for the move... 500 more than my quote might i add) so i have to go to the lawyers probably monday, and im driving in a rental car till the claim is done on my car.

just figured i would give you guys an update.... im gonna go thank my blessings we are still alive and my computer survived. Kei is really shaken up and kinda barely holding on by a thread right now, i dont think it has all really hit me yet.
miss you all....
-Longshot