I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone here. I often come here and read the threads but never posted until late last night or I guess early this morning.

My background is in TV/Film and my education is in Motion Picture Directing and Cinematography. I spent around 6 years shooting and directing Independent Films. Last year I joined Tom Byron's Evolution Erotica as production crew person and Behind the Scenes guy. I eventually began editing and shooting scenes. Currently I edit everything for Extreme 2.0 as well as shoot and edit for Evolution.

Recently Tom Byron gave me the complete go-ahead to shoot a project all on my own for Evolution. I have shot in the past including Sexual Predator and various scenes for Evolution, but this was mine with all creative control. Tommy has been a source of vast knowledge for me and on a daily basis I learn something new. I am anxious for feedback and opinions on this project (Sexual Predator #2) ... good or bad, I am here to learn from everyone.

This is very different from what I used to shoot and all information I gather can only help. If anyone gets a chance I posted a trailer on my site. (sorry for the plug)

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello, thank the people who I have met and who have helped me. And I can't wait to meet new people I can learn from and build relationships with.

If any of you do go to my site, yes I do have a fetish for girls with cameras.

Thanks for reading my post,

Ivan