I think a movie based on this guys stories, http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=24801 would be awesome.

In a nutshell, these guys spike a neighborhoods water supply with a drug so that it makes all the husbands impotent and all the white wives horny as hell.

Well a bunch of black "workers" start coming into the neighborhood to help out with yardwork, mowing the lawn, etc... and basically seduce the white women into fucking them. But its not just because the white women are horny. Its because the black men have taken a drug that makes their cocks extra large, extra hard, and they can keep going over and over again. Plus their body emits a phermone that makes members of the opposite sex drunk with lust.

If one of the white wives nose are even near one of the black men cocks, they go nuts and have to kiss and suck on their dicks.

Essentially forcing the woman to become slaves for the black men and their dicks and divorcing their short dick white husbands.

The stories by this one writer are just awesome and I can just imagine Mandingo playing the lead role of King Solemn and maybe Lexington Steele playing Xavier. I just think, it terms of an actual script, it would be awesome.

thoughts.