I have been watching lots of 70s sexploitation flicks on Prime, Tubi, FreeVee and PlutoTV

About a year ago, Prime stopped carrying a bunch, so i bought the DVD of Nashville Girl, the tale of a 16y/o runaway who heads to Nashville to become a big country music star. Along the way our tender young lovely, played by Monica Gayle, gets raped in a field, groped in a massage parlor, accosted by a female guard in a womens prison shower, fucks half of Nashville, and gets raped by her country music legend mentor.

It is a cautionary & boner inducing tale, on par with the recent film Girl Lost. Huge bonus that Monica Gayle was a softcore whore, so a quick googling produced her late 60s/early 70s hairy bunghole.

Now my holy grail is The Hookers, a black and white film from 68 or 69 about how 3 different women wound up being whores. After seeing it a couple years ago on Prime, now i can only find it on a shady streaming service and from some broads website where she sells bootleg dvds.