Originally Posted By: CharlieYup
I just skimmed the Forbes article. It's talking about a lease signed in 2008 and, I guess, renewed ever since. Balanced against Trumps words and actions towards China the article doesn't move the needle for me.

I'm surprised no one has posted the Hunter Biden sex/crack-smoking tape yet. That seems like it would be right up XPT's alley.

Try to stay off the law enforcement radar. We didnt allow Fappening pix the night they were flying around the net hot and heavy, either.

Thing i didnt like about the Hunter Biden story was trying to hurl UA stuff at him. If there was evidence of that, censored pics would have been the first stuff leaked. Rudy prolly thinks any cooter without a full bush is 10yrs old.

All the niece and Obama daughter stuff that was thrown around was probably created and spread by the DNC. Easily discredited, and anything discredited throws doubt on the REAL criminally actionable stuff on there, like the emails.

Nothing will happen though. Whenever Joe resigns, Kumala will give him and his family a full pardon.

I think they try to carry him to 2yrs and 1day in office, so they can attempt to get a 10yr run out of Kumala. She was the chosen one from the start, but Tulsi nuked her.

Edited by Jerkules (11/07/20 12:09 AM)