Believe it or not, the Hedgehog is a teetotaler and non-smoker and wouldn't spend a nickel on a whore. So that look is just his genes revolting. Believe me he has a ton of money because he has schnorred himself in every situation in life.

One time during AVN there was a group of company owners planning to dine together at an expensive restaurant in Las Vegas and the Hedgehog invited himself to the dinner expecting his meal to be comped. Then everyone snuck away from the table one at a time to leave the Hedgehog alone to receive the bill for the table, the panic in his face was priceless. Unfortunately, he got away without paying anything, but nearly went into cardiac arrest when faced with the possibility of having to reach into his wallet to actually pay for another human being.

Another story of his schnorr-ness: if he had a strip club / adult bookstore appearance out of the Los Angeles area where the airfare wasn't included in the deal, he would call a local funeral parlor in area of the appearance and get the list of funerals going on during the date of the appearance and would call the airline(s) servicing that area and ask for a bereavement fare because he was flying in for the funeral.