Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
The idea that republicans are somehow going to bring jobs back when they are the same ones who destroyed them in the first place is astounding. But keep
thinking the extra 2 cents you pay a year in taxes for illegal immigrants is the real problem. But actually illegal aliens also pay taxes. Including a shit load of SSI tax that they never get to use so that whole argument is shot to shit.

What exactly is it that the capitalist class who are the ones who slash pay and destroys blue color jobs and ship them over seas in the first place going to do for you? They love illegal aliens. They love cheap labor.

Just like the nra actually loves it when s Democrat gets elected president and all the paranoid patriot larpers buy more guns.

I really hope your kid does not end up being as stupid as you
i dont mind illegal mexicans, they take entry level jobs most americans are too lazy for. We need to eliminate h1-bs. They take entry level tech jobs that should be going to kids coming out of college w/ degrees and $100k in debt

Lol you mean like when trump claimed he was going to cut h1-b then actually increased them?

Who exactly is going to limit the number of those visas? Your precious republicans who suck the dicks of their capitalist masters? Not that the Democrats are much better. How can you delude yourself this much.

Why the fuck would they care about workers here when they can just pay someone from abroad less?

But keep telling yourself it is environmentalist wackos or whatever idiotic bugaboos are in your imagination that are job killers. Keep telling yourself you are a real American and a patriot and you love freedom or whatever other stupid fucking buzzwords make your dick hard.

Chomsky

Not sure what this is supposed to mean considering he is one of the smartest men in the world other than you parroting that other idiots insult on here when he calls me Chomsky all the time. You have nothing of value to add as a response so you punked out. It is okay to admit when you are too stupid to defend yourself. Bitch.