Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
The idea that republicans are somehow going to bring jobs back when they are the same ones who destroyed them in the first place is astounding. But keep
thinking the extra 2 cents you pay a year in taxes for illegal immigrants is the real problem. But actually illegal aliens also pay taxes. Including a shit load of SSI tax that they never get to use so that whole argument is shot to shit.

What exactly is it that the capitalist class who are the ones who slash pay and destroys blue color jobs and ship them over seas in the first place going to do for you? They love illegal aliens. They love cheap labor.

Just like the nra actually loves it when s Democrat gets elected president and all the paranoid patriot larpers buy more guns.

I really hope your kid does not end up being as stupid as you
i dont mind illegal mexicans, they take entry level jobs most americans are too lazy for. We need to eliminate h1-bs. They take entry level tech jobs that should be going to kids coming out of college w/ degrees and $100k in debt