Originally Posted By: Blue
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Originally Posted By: RyanKnox
JB backing Warren. Deep state snowflake.

I understand that you have extensive brain damage caused by years of methamphetamine abuse ( it is a shame we do not have some kind of socialized national
drug rehabilitation program ) but can you explain what it is specifically that you think Donald trump is doing to improve your life?

You stupid fuck, like "your side" cares about you. It cracks me up to listen to the elephants and donkeys argue back and forth at work. You do realize all you mooks are are useful idiots (as Stalin put it) to your side.

Please define what my side is.

The Democratic Party is deeply flawed and I am under no illusion that it is some kind of workers party. If you are going to judge by any objective standard however to try and say the republicans and democrats are equally destructive at this point is just demonstrably untrue. Anyone who can not see this with their own eyes is simply delusional. The damage to our court system alone being caused by the rightwing will have horrific ramifications for years to come as far as letting corporations run roughshod over the public.