Spoke to a relative today. Sadly true. I'm actually pretty upset by this.
A guy I was just starting to get to know hung himself earlier this year . And then a I guy who I ran with in my punk days did the exact same thing 5 days later. Both had kids. It's weird. I felt bad but wasn't really emotional at all. I was choked up today.
I posted a note on his FB when Tom Wolfe died and posted something about Bonfire of the Panties (his first role lol). And he had a small chuckle as did I. I know some folks on here had some hard feelings towards him on here...but save one argument I really liked chatting w him. .I was a subscriber way back and I took a shot and emailed him at his yahoo and account. He got back quick and answered everything I asked him about his business.
When he found out my hometown we had a really nice chat (he lived here for a bit etc) and he couldn't have been more engaging. I don't know if it's Chuck passing too or whatever or the fact he was the same age as me or...I just dunno....man I'm bummed.
"I'll never forget the moment during the lovely Alyssa Allure's scene in 'American Bukkake' where the fellow got out of his wheel chair to ejaculate on her face. It was grotesque but had a certain frisson." -Sock