Originally Posted By: faceblaster
I picked the Mohu Curve 30 for my place based on a bit of research and a call to Mohu. You have to go to TVFool and enter your addy. See the distance to the tower from your place and if it's 30 miles, 50 miles, or 65 miles away. Mine was under 30, so a passive device worked fine. I got 113 channels on the first scan, mostly foreign language and pbs. All I stored on my TV was the networks and the retro stations, maybe 24 channels at the most. My NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX look better with the antenna than on the cable system I had.
Antenna position is in a window and pointing in the direction of the tower. Be sure you get an antenna with a detachable cable so you can custom cut your cable. You don't want any coils of coax causing interference.(say that three times fast)
I also have a firestick which I have not really used too much. I either watch OTA or stream from my phone or laptop to the TV with chromecast USB thingy.

Have you watched NFL football via OTA antennae yet? I hear it is amazing.