$11 plug in timer

$150 Blower Motor and Capacitor for my furnace. Couldn't get any supply house to give me a price, much less sell to me. Amazon would have been about $140 w/ tax, but stuff wouldn't have arrived until Jan 7, at the earliest. Had someone a friend knows w/ HVAC biddness order it, and it should be here Monday. So much hassle for a fix that would have been 1/2 hr or less, start to finish.

House got down to 54 the other night. Couple small space heaters (glorified blow dryers) and the oven cracked got it up to 70. Borrowed an electric radiator, w/ that and one of the space heaters, have it about 72 in kitchen, dining room, living room area. My kids room is at 68, which he is fine with.

Saving a bit on heating oil.

$16 on a shitty Walmart cordless drill. Couldn't find the charger for the one I had, nor find a charger on Amazon. Most replacement chargers were $10-12, so I just bought the same model drill.