I have never found Trump to be an attractive personality. Not when he was a democrat, not when he was a "reality TV actor" and not now that he pretends to be a republican. It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with politics (he has none).

He is not a quality human being in any way. He is stupid. He is a financial failure only kept out of the unemployment lines by his rich dead father, cheating on his taxes, breaking laws, and kissing the asses of the Russian mafia (and he still managed to go bankrupt on a regular basis). He is a piggish person, body, mind and soul.

I don't believe any of his supporters like him because of his thoughts or ideas or words or actions. I honestly believe that all of his supports are on his team solely due to tribal political thinking. It is sad, but it is real and facts and reality have absolutely no impact on their "thinking".

The New York Times spent so much time and effort this week publishing a massive story about the reality of what a terrible business man and criminal he is and all I could do was wonder if I will live long enough to see this presidency through the lens of history and the perspective of time.