Originally Posted By: Steezo
You'll notice I got my title back.

No, no, no. You didn't have a title at all until I gave you one. You got your title removed, after you cried like a bitch about it. Which makes "Art of the Squeal" the fourth most accurate thing posted in this thread today.

Now, if you'd like your title back, I'm more than happy to do so, and rock your favorite projection as an avatar in the interest of fairness. Your call.

Next:

I touch nerves.

You touch your own nerve publicly, Pee Wee. It's what keeps getting you into trouble each and every time you melt down and play the victim. And what makes "Pure fiction. Disproven and debunked" the third most accurate thing posted in this thread today.

On a related note:

You have inspired me to come up with a catchphrase for whenever I really hit a nerve: You got Steezed on!!!

Incredible. You lost a flame war of your own making, and instead of discretely moving on, you shrilly double down like you're Kevin Bacon at a parade. Not only have you made License Plate look less whiny by default, you've made "Online nazis always have such fragile egos" the second most accurate thing posted in this thread today.

And, finally, the single most accurate thing posted in this thread today comes from your own damn lawyer who (I wasn't kidding) suggested your "Perpetual Victim" title in the first place:

Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Nobody gives a ratfuck what you think of Jews, (((Steezo))), your credibility here as a real person/ honest poster has long since devolved into troll/parody/dipshit territory and as such is as worthless and false as your claims to be viewed as a white man by true white men. Sorry, bro.....you a joke.

I'm getting some supper and a six. Try not to stroke out until I get back. I'd hate to miss it. Thanks.