Originally Posted By: Steezo
"Ban-Happy Wetbrain" would've actually been my choice. I'd rather just have my own title back the way it was though.

I've had a miserable past day or so. The leftover cioppino stew that I began to flush down the toilet before remembering it had mussels shells in it finally came back to haunt me after a week or so. I thought I was in the clear, but that toilet finally backed up and flooded the room below it. Which happens to be the spare room where my cat's litter box is.

There was also a large leather chair on the other side of the room which my cat has apparently been strategically shitting behind so that if you walk into the room you'll never see it unless you walk behind the chair. Which I did for the first time while investigating the leak. I've been pulling up waterlogged carpet tiles and picking up soggy cat shit since then. Excuse my mood.

Ahhhh, you're breaking me heart. Done. Never let it be said, though, that I won't play fair, or cut slack to a guy who's chair-deep in soggy cat shit.