^ Honest to God, I finished dinner (grilled tenderloin steak with a Greek salad) and drank a whole bottle of Amarone (15% alc./vol.) and crashed out early. You can't picture me getting drunk and falling asleep?

And this is the 3rd time in the last year that my neighbor's truck has been either vandalized or broken into. I think someone hates him. The doors were wide open and the glove box was open and I could see one of those "The Club" bars on the steering wheel. Now I'm thinking that maybe he left the doors unlocked on purpose so his window wouldn't get smashed out again.

Crime is through the roof up here thanks to our shitty Democrat mayor, (((Ethan Berkowitz))). He somehow got re-elected again running as "The Safety Mayor" and having the police do radio ads for him. This election was the first time we were forced to do a mail-in ballot, so I'm pretty sure the whole thing was rigged.