Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Children get time-outs all the time, but not for saying a bad word you have allowed them to say daily... Steez... sing a new song. This one's played out.

Well, that's the thing. He's not allowed to say it daily. No one is. Hence, the auto-censor, which has been in place for years. The fact that I changed it from "nagger" to "Tritone" as a concession to him should only have reinforced that point. But, no, he had to push it, like a child. Ending it with the word repeated thrice, a la NeenerNeenerNeener, to evade the auto-censor was even more childish. And, yeah, it required a time out.

As for "Brandonism"? Bullshit, Bubelah. Brandon wouldn't have taken the time to PM him privately when he's about to cross the line. Which I have done repeatedly. Brandon wouldn't have taken the time to switch the auto-censor to something more XPT friendly. Brandon wouldn't have taken the time to delete the word "Donald" from the list of auto-censored words so he can link to his beloved fake news stories.

And Brandon certainly would never have done what I'm about to do now, which is commute his sentence from 30 days to One. Congratulations, Gyrofuhrer, your Jewish Lawyer got you off. Please don't make me regret it.