Originally Posted By: Steezo
^ I'm an Alaska state resident. The original plan was for the payout to be based on longevity, so I would be getting like $25k a year from it by now. But thanks to some Jew lawyers who moved up here and wanted to get paid right away, everyone who has lived up here for 1 full year gets a check for the full amount. $1,600 this year.

Just like the rest of America, less perks for old white guys and more parity for the rest of society. Your anger would have more punch if you were actually a white man, foreigner.

Oh, and according to wiki "some Jew lawyer" is the SCOTUS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska_Permanent_Fund
The first dividend plan would have paid Alaskans $50 for each year of residency up to 20 years, but the U.S. Supreme Court in Zobel v. Williams, 457 U.S. 55 (1982) disapproved the $50 per year formula as an invidious distinction burdening interstate travel. As a result, each qualified resident now receives the same annual amount, regardless of age or years of residency.

Edited by faceblaster (04/23/18 08:24 PM)
Edit Reason: quick wiki search