^That just illustrates the difference between a political pundit and The Commander In Chief (which is Trump now). He is now running the board in this game of 4D geopolitical chess and has decided that now is the right time to use our military to defend the people of Syria against the use of chemical weapons.

Obama drew a red line in the sand and then ignored it. If Obama had the balls to ignore the political pundits (which Trump was one of at that time), maybe the world would be a better place today. Instead, he left this mess for our current strong, decisive leader to handle; which he is handling far better than crooked Hillary (weak woman) ever would have.

Also, I don't have any whiskey at the moment, but I did just buy some Tito's handmade vodka. The first bottle of alcohol I've ever purchased that had a "Certified Gluten Free" label on it. Thank God. Anyway, NYC just can't get blown up. My Amazin' Mets are off to an 11-1 start.