Originally Posted By: J.B.
Originally Posted By: Doony
Max Rhino AKA PIGLER

Max ain't Spiegler any more than Willie D is Eddie Dzial, Doony. I told you before: Not everybody who hates you is an alt for your obsessions.

Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Post yer whore's butthole or I may lock you in the Gimp Box, Donkey.

He'll do it, Doony. More Importantly: You don't have a pic of Heather's butthole to post after I was kind enough to answer your question? Hell, I should throw you in the Gimp Box for that, as well as for posting links when you promised you wouldn't.

1) I will always read Max's posts as if they are coming from Speigler. Talking to Jigaloo on the phone and hearing his voice is neither Dirty Harry like or a deep Satan voice is all the facade shattering that I can handle out of this place. And Heaven forbid if I ever find out LouCypher is a mild mannered accountant and doesn't speak like a twitchy, rage filled tweeker on a 3 day bender.

2) The bunghole on Donkey's slope must be a wreck, if he won't post it. There has to be a reason why a biddnessman passes up free advertising. Probably all torn up and damaged from being pimped out by daddy, as a pre-teen.