Originally Posted By: Jerkules
My last purchase was brakes, rotors, wheel bearing, oil filter and oil for my mini van. My next purchase will be a used mini van because my oil pump must have taken a shit on me, and I spun a bearing. Cold and rain had me put off doing the work too long I guess.

Got 80k miles out of a minivan I bought w/ 124k, for $400, so I was way ahead of the game on it.

Bought one. Same exact minivan I had (year/make/model/color) with 155k on it. Dude had it advertised for $1300, dropped the price to $800, and I hebrewed him to $500, because it had the same rusted and cracked rear axle beam as my last van. Waiting for 2 warm days in a row to swap the axle beams.

Already swapped the heater fans, and the heat kicks in the new one now. Cold as fuck out, so I can't really tell if the AC works. I would say 5-10% chance. about 98-03 Chrysler minivans and trucks always have fucked AC.

I get 2yrs/50k miles out of this thing, I'll be happy.

Also, bought an office chair for my kid to use at the dining room table. We both use it as a desk for our lap tops, so I brought mine in there too. Now I don't have to worry about him falling over while leaning back on his chair.