Ooooooooohhhhh, Boy! Where to begin with this....

Originally Posted By: Steezo
I don't believe he's obligated to talk to Mueller and I think his lawyers have recommended against it.

You are correct, Sir. He has an absolute right to Take the Fifth. He also has to live with the consequences of taking the fifth.

From what it looks like, Mueller isn't even investigating Trump for collusion with Russia at this point

Who is your optometrist? Gotta be the same guy who helped Palin "see" Russia from her house.

I also think Mueller might be trying to get himself fired because he knows his investigation is going nowhere and the outrage his firing will bring might be enough for impeachment.

Ahhhhhhh yes. A lifelong republican and career law enforcement officer is going to publicly self-immolate in an effort to force a serial philanderer with five kids by three wives and six bankruptcies into firing him just to force a Saturday Night Massacre situation.

You SURE you're not pulling a Colbert? C'mon. You can't possibly be serious at this point.