Originally Posted By: foreverlurker
Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Originally Posted By: foreverlurker
fucking use google and figure out who you are working for. 10 seconds on your phone and you will know what you are up to.

Guess you missed this part: "Him telling her it will be "slightly rough" while it is a planned very very rough scene."

He bait n switched the scene on them.

Again, 10 second on google images with "facial abuse" as your keyword will tell you pretty fucking clear that they are not 'slightly rough". Knowledge is power and too many girls go running in for the cash thinking it will be like sucking their boyfriends dick at home (hey, I love sucking dick, why not get paid for it).... without doing even the most minimal research.

Did he play on this and get off on her not knowing and then pushing her beyond her expectations, most likely. THe FA guys are no fans of the female half of the species. But unless she clearly said the safe word or clearly given the hand signal, I don't think rape is the right way to look at this.

And again, that argument only holds water if he informed her it was for FA. He didn't. He said it was for a "yet unnamed" website.