Originally Posted By: OutOfStatePlate
Funny. I see this group of Liberals is the same as every other group.

You think XPT is a hotbed of Liberalism? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Im asking for a question to be answered to allow a conversation between two people who have a different opinion can move forward.

Ummmmm, No. You're blindly pressing on with your blather because you're so convinced of the righteousness of your argument. Which is a hallmark of political "discussion" on XPT from both the right AND the left.

But sure, you're boy is getting crushed, so good for you to jump in and try and save him from further embarrassment.

Hmmmmm... where do I begin with this one?

1) Like most ignorant zealots, you've confused "your" and "you're", but unlike most, you've substituted the active for the possessive. Usually, it's the other way around, which makes you even more backwards-arsed than the rest of the pack;

2) I'm absolutely certain that our own License Plate would disagree with the assertion that he's "my boy". And I would as well. Hell, I've put him in the box enough times to disabuse anyone but you of the notion;

3) There is absolutely nothing that you, I, or anyone else can do to save him from further embarrassment. The only possible things that could save him from further embarrassment are suicide or a complete lifestyle change, and neither of these things are likely. And, Finally:

Get involved in the discussion, or fuck off

I'm involved in every discussion here. Sometimes by shooting my fool mouth off. Sometimes by my silence. Hell, I'm the idiot who started this thread. As for anyone fucking off? No, my friend, that would be you. You can spend Christmas in the Gimp Box and whine for my amusement. HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, and BTW: Way to Fart Post like the Real License Plate