Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
okay. You actually think the vegas gun man would have been likely to kill 60 people if he was not firing full auto? or pseudo full auto

Well, there is a difference between the two, but at this point I'm not surprised by your lack of knowledge about something you hate so much.

Quote:
because ammosexuals like yourself latch on to pointless details that no one gives a shit about besides yourselves

Is pointless details your way of trying to pass off a point I made because you aren't smart enough to counter me with an intelligent response?

Quote:
bump firing can be very inaccurate but it can also be pretty much as accurate as a regular full auto weapon.

No, no it can't. Please, please educate yourself before commenting on a topic.

Quote:
We are talking about shoulder aiming here not from the hip bump firing. After all the entire point of rapid fire is that you lose accuracy in the first place from the jarring of the repeated recoil but you gain kill probability from the the wall of lead being sent towards your victims. Other wise why the fuck would the military use full auto and not just have everyone take popshots with semi auto?

Why doesn't the military use bumpstocks then if there is no difference between a weapon capable of full auto?

You don't have enough gun knowledge to continue this conversation in an intelligent way. I don't support bumpstocks, so let's agree to move on to the actual issues you don't want to address. Im utterly amazed how much you've talked more about bumpstocks, something you didn't know existed until Vegas, but still haven't said one law you think will stop gun violence

Quote:
Chicago and detroit are very dangerous places because they are poor neighborhoods and have been declining for the last 50 years

Don't forget to mention the demographics of those places, and the political party they support. Important details you want to gloss over

Quote:
are over run with black market drugs.

But drugs are illegal. You are of the opinion that simply passing a law will stop people from using guns to kill each other, yet acknowledge the black market is there to provide people want they want, regardless of the law against it. Interesting

Quote:
I think one of the biggest ways to end rampant violence in poor neighborhoods would be to end drug prohibition so if you are a libertarian I guess that is one thing we could agree on.

I agree with lessening drug laws, but I dont think for one second it will change the violence that occurs in those communities. Re-establishing the family unit and ending the handouts will do far more

Quote:
but by using your argument you want to take an area with violent thugs and make it even EASIER for them to get a hold of weapons and you think EVEN MORE POWERFUL weapons should be available.

Not my argument at all, but I guess you want to just start making up your own stuff to keep avoiding the facts

Quote:
What honest reason do you think you need a full automatic machine gun with a hundred round drum?

Hundred round drums are stupid and inefficient. A competent marksman is as capable with a semi as they are with a full auto. Which by the way have been banned since the 90s, and I have made no argument to change that law

Quote:
Do you plan to fight off 20 home invaders at once? Do you really think that is going to happen anytime soon? Do you really think you are going to be invaded by jack booted thugs any second?

I live in a 100% white neighborhood, so Im safe. But Im not ignorant enough to presume to know what others want, or need

Quote:
Why not have a Vulcan mini gun mounted on your roof?

Do you think you are accomplishing anything by going to the far extreme instead of just having a basic conversation about the topic