Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Of course. It all boils down to blaming the naggers right? You completely ignored the part about the massive social safety net. Go watch some Stefan Molyneux and Joe Rogan videos you retrotrade mall ninja retard.

Why should I go watch something instead of you just answering the question with your own words? You were the one who brought up Switzerland and accused the NRA of misrepresenting it. I'm trying to have all the facts about Switzerland brought into the equation.

You are the one complaining about gun violence, yet throw a temper tantrum when facts about who and where this violence occurs gets brought up.

Naggers as you call them, account for the overwhelming majority of murders in the US, despite being a relatively small % of the population. Why is this something you don't want to talk about? Same reason you can't answer why all the gun laws in Chicago doesn't stop he killing there.

I'm open to having an honest conversation about this topic, but you seem incapable of doing so. Is there a chance we can move forward with this, or are you just going to continue with the ad hominem attacks?