Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Chicago has high crime for reasons completely unrelated to the mere fact that guns exist.This is essentially an argument you make that is not related to the original topic that appears to be connected to it but is not. This is a tactic most right wingers use. Subtly change the subject. I would say that if the gun laws there were more lax gun violence would be even worse. Your argument is about the same as saying because there are so many murders why bother making murder illegal.

You say none of the 500 murders in Chicago involved bump stocks. Something I am
Supposed to accept on face value. I will tell you the people who died at that country music show sure as fuck wished that dude had not been using one.

So once again you didn't answer the question or address the topic. You continue to think a law will solve something, yet when presented with facts that a city like Chicago has lots of gun laws, and lots of gun violence, you attempt to move the goal posts.

If you don't want to address why it is Chicago has a high gun murder rate, then forget about it and lets move on. If you were given control of the US, and could implement any law you wanted to stop gun violence, what would it be

Honestly, I don't think the causality rate in Vegas changes without a bumpstock. It throws accuracy out the window (no pun intended) and I think someone with a decent amount of skill can have inflicted the same amount of carnage without it.