Originally Posted By: GR8Y8S
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
Welcome to the board G8GRY whatever your name is. That post eating happens a lot my rightwing friend

Yeah, don't know what happened. Responded to every one of your comments. Not doing that again.

But, I do want you to clarify something with you.

You said the reason a place like Chicago, a city in a State that has some of the toughest and most stringent gun laws in the country, has so many gun murders, is because laws haven't been passed to prevent them. But when I asked you what laws could be put in place, you only mentioned banning bumpstocks and 30 round mags, neither of which has been involved in any of the over 500 murders that take place every year in Chicago. I also would like to ask why laws haven't been passed in Illinois, since it's not some Republican state that was bought by the NRA.

I would think with all the Democrats in power there, they would have no problem passing whatever gun law they want, since they have so many of them to begin with

Chicago has high crime for reasons completely unrelated to the mere fact that guns exist.This is essentially an argument you make that is not related to the original topic that appears to be connected to it but is not. This is a tactic most right wingers use. Subtly change the subject. I would say that if the gun laws there were more lax gun violence would be even worse. Your argument is about the same as saying because there are so many murders why bother making murder illegal.

You say none of the 500 murders in Chicago involved bump stocks. Something I am
Supposed to accept on face value. I will tell you the people who died at that country music show sure as fuck wished that dude had not been using one.