Originally Posted By: faceblaster
I've never seen people more frightened of a single human being than Republicans are of Hillary Clinton. They mask it as mockery, but under the surface, it's insecurity and fear that drives their hatred. -@peterdaou

Did you just quote this guy and expect it to be taken seriously?

Quote:
Peter Daou is the creator of liberal talking points website Verrit, the prior chief executive of progressive news website Shareblue

I would object that anyone I know who shares my opinion of Hilary does so out of insecurity or fear, or has any hatred toward her. We don't like her and were happy we helped her lose because she is an elitist who only cares about herself. Trump could very well be the same thing, but I have to give Trump credit for at least going out there and working for votes. Hilary though she was entitled to the White House. And when she didn't get it, she blamed everyone but herself

Last I checked, I never saw anyone try to shut down one of her speeches or campaign stops, and nobody who objected to her started a riot. You can't say the same about her the anti-Trumpers. In most cases, whatever the Left is accusing the Right of, is what they are doing themselves.

And hey, most people haven't liked Hilary since her husbands was banging interns in the Oval Office. You guys only started hating Trump when he got in the way of Hilary winning