Okay I lied. I think you are a piece of rotting trash. Of course you are a right wing idiot. Worthless dumbfuck scumbag criminals usually are. I don't even think backdoorman supports trump at this point. He's Jacques Derrida compared to you. What exactly is being made great? Declaring a city that three major world religions all claim as their holy land and have been arguing over for thousands of years as an official capital of a current nation state? Being so fucking stupid to do something that even Rex Tillerson told you was a bad idea? Saying you are going to improve the middle east yet you commit an act that could destabalize Jordan, one of the rare nations in the region that is actually not going through turmoil? Doing something just because Sheldon Adelson tells you? (I'm sure you are all about kike conspiracy theories so this probably gives you a little cognitive dissonance)

Mr "I'm too rich to be bought" sucks the cocks of his donors in a closed door meeting and lets them tell him what to do in regards to Israel. What swamp are we draining? The one in your fucking skull I suppose. You're a jail bird? Do you think these plutocrat fascists would give even the tinniest shit about what would happen to you if you went to jail again? Session wants to make it easier for law enforcement to brutalize prisoners. You represent dollar signs Hungwell. Shut the fuck up. Go away.