Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
There is no moral equivalencey between antifa and neo nazis. Anyone who tries to argue this is either intellectual dishonest or a complete fucking idiot. If you want to shit out some pseudo libertarian bullshit about "the non aggression principle" I can point to all of human history and say that you're wrong if you try to claim violence isn't the answer. Other than some very rare occasions when non violent action worked, for the most part, if the enemy is determined to murder you and everything you hold dear, you have every right to respond with the deadliest force. And I'm not going to sit here and have a debate with anyone whether Richard Spencer is a "real Nazi" I'm not giving you a platform.

The phrase "X is cancer" thrown around a lot mostly by kek dipshits but nazism really is cancerous. It grows slowly and once you realize it's hooks are dug in the host is already about to die. American is the host. If there are as many people that are visibly marching saying shit like "blood and soil" then that's a sign that there is a whole lot more of these people lurking beneath the surface. It's not "the tiny minority". The fringe right is becoming the mainstream right.

Punching nazis in the face is not only acceptable it's your moral duty as an American citizen.

Not when your definition of a Nazi is anyone that disagrees with you.