Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Jesus. I pay T-Mobile $50 a month all in and buy $200 unlocked phones every two or three years.
Sprint is unusable here. My buddy has it because his brother works for Sprint but his service is a joke. Doesn't even work at Staples Center in the middle of downtown LA.

The closest Sprint store to me has one of them wifi deals that mimics 4g, so it looks like you have a great signal in there, but go across the street to the bigger shopping center, and it is like a quick drain on your battery, constantly looking for service. Keeps flippin from one bar to no service and won't hook up with roaming.

Sprint's coverage at my house sucks, but away from home it is usually good, w/ certain dead spots like that shopping center.

I don't know anyone w/ t-moble around here. Everyone is Verizon or AT&T. If I ever switch, it will be to AT&T, since I can see a tower from my backyard.