I'm not going to slog through all of unknown perves post right now as it's already been done but the statement about antifa having a history of violence is mostly wrong. I assume we are not talking about the antifa from the 1930'a either but the modern day incarnation. The "antifa" that formed in he late 80's and early 90's was formed as a self defense group in a response to the explosion of skinhead groups that were popping up at that time period that would beat the shit out of peaceful leftwing protestors. You know, if you want to talk about actually blantantly unapologetically violent groups. There was also the hatian man murders in Seattle around 1990 by one of these neonazi/Aryan whatever people.

You've had sporadic incidents of violence pop up today because a lot of the people that call themselves "antifa" now are dipshit weekend warrior crust punks that wear $300 black jeans with Amibex and Dystopia band patches sewn on them that they've never listened to. They are rich kids who busk for change and then go to their parents houses and get on their 1TB speed wifi and blog about how they smashed the state. That "professor" who smashed a guy over the head with a bike lock while he hid behind his 5" Asian girlfriend should go to fucking jail and get raped in the ass by sherrif David Clarke. With that being said I don't have a lot of pearl clutching when a random black bloc idiot breaks a Starbucks window, I just can't get that upset about it.