Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Oh I know some racist pricks for sure but I'm talking the extreme bed sheet wearing kill all the black people variety. Most people I know are aware to keep that shit away from me so maybe they hide it but I really am not aware of any extremists. Bound to be some here though. I actually asked a friend or two the other day and they were much more aware of some people and where they meet than me. I just don't seek it out and prefer to remain oblivious I guess.

Here's the thing, though: A good many of those folks never appeared "extreme" simply because they knew they couldn't get away with it before. Now that Twitler's in charge, they're showing their true colors. I saw it up here this weekend: A whole shitload of Stagnant Islanders I used to think were "harmless" have raided Target for bedsheets and Tiki torches. And why? Because, or so they think, now they can get away with it. Steezo's a prime example of this. I used to think he was a good, if ignorant, guy. But the second that the tiny-handed putz became POTUS, he went full-on for genocide.

Originally Posted By: backdoorman
I can't stand Mitch McConnell and Karl Rove [defending him] even worse. Deep swamp rat excuse making pieces of shit. [changing the subject a bit].

I'm glad to hear that, but it's still the same subject, because they're both enabling this shit.

Attachments
Mitch the Bitch.JPG (72 downloads)