FB quote:
Forty plus years the Clinton's have physically, mentally and financially raped this country and it's people. Hillary fired from the Watergate trials for withholding evidence from the defense; Whitewater and Tyson shady dealings, subpoenaed files from the Rose law firm which Hillary hid in her home, Bill's long list of assaulted women and subsequent impeachment, Hillary and Debbie Wasserman Shultz cheating Bernie out of a possible nomination and Wasserman getting fired as a result, Hillary and Obama's numerous lies that cost tax payers more on their insurance and even got Americans killed on the Mexican border and in Benghazi, Obama using the NSA, FBI and IRS in illegal surveillances of conservative American groups, illegally unmasking of Americans to spy on the Trump campaign, meetings with Bill Clinton by Loretta Lynch when Hillary was under investigation for illegally destroying over 30,000 top secret government subpoenaed e-mails, and now the Pakistan connection with Wasserman again in the mix. And what do I hear as being important?? Trump's exaggerations and bloviating about his crowd size and some Boy Scout dust up. If it isn't killing someone or taking money outa someone's pocket you need to shut up and reevaluate your priorities and the scale of wrongdoing before you show your stupid side.