OK geeks and nerds. Help. I bought a 4 meg memory stick for my Acer E15. Stuck it in and all I get is a dark screen on boot. Take it out and the thing boots fine with the factory installed memory. Fairly certain this stick is supposed to be the one for it. Much documentation online about how to install it. Tried to reseat it several times but same result. Probably missing something really simple or is the memory bad? Crucial is the company. Bought on Amazon.

Second question. Do any of you have problems on chrome with your back click taking you back two pages instead of one. Its annoying as hell.

3rd question. Android phone Note 4. I have a new incoming call screen coming up I have to get through before I reach the slider to answer the call. Takes forever to get there. How do I get rid of the fucker? I tried a new theme a ways back but uninstalled it. Don't know if thats what did it or not.

An example of the click problem is that when posting here I get the popup "your post is already being submitted" almost every time. Thats when moving forward not back.

Edited by backdoorman (06/21/17 04:22 PM)