I use memes because I can cut and paste stuff with mouse clicks while I kick back on the couch. I have to sit up and lean forward to type. Or put the laptop on my lap, but it is sticky from having root beer spilled on it. But what the fuck, I will make some more posts and spit out some thoughts that aren't cribbed from media and see if I get any responses.

I think Trump is in hock up to his ears to those shady Russian banks. That's why he won't release his taxes. That's why they've tried to impede the investigations at every turn. That's why they are afraid of the media. That's why they still defend Flynn, he might know. Collusion to throw the election is a nothing burger (just like today's press briefing). But when investigations got started, Trump & Co. were afraid they would find dirty financial dealings and tried to impede it. When the FBI or the special counsel unravels the myriad shadow corporations involved and follows the money back to state-owned Russian banks, Trump will resign hoping to save Kushner et. al.

Senate Republicans will not be able to come up with a health care compromise before the mid-terms, at least not one that will withstand reconciliation. Things will get ugly with the Administration trying to wreck the ACA, to the point the public will demand single payer. Dems and a minority of Repubs will work band-aids until the mid-terms. Single payer will work in California and other states, and around 2022 we will see it nationwide.

The Trump budget is DOA. It's one of the most stupid and mean-spirited things I've ever heard of. And about a $2,000,000,000,000.00 error. Everyone knows we won't see 3% growth, and cutting essential services and destroying the safety net to pay for another military buildup and give tax cuts to the rich and corporations won't fly.

He won't get his tax cuts, either. Baseball's starting, I want to kick back again. Let me know what you think about what I think.

I gotta post one picture, hell.

Attachments
missy.jpg (118 downloads)