Seems like she been gone longer than a year. You're complaining about me making "ludicrous statements" when my entire gimmick when I first arrived here was to be as chaotic and disjointed as possible. You're complaining about a posting style that was 80 percent or more agoraphobic nosebleed/White House and brain bombs lyrics. Then when I saw how many right wing fucktards posted here (something I find hilarious to this day considering the moral panic around sex that is usually associated with conservatives) I switched to a mode that was trying to be even more acerbic and nasty then the horrible shit that was spewed out here on a daily basis, something which is no easy achievement. Thankfully I had as easy source for this as there was a poster on another board who I would crib from when he went off the deep end in anti right wing rants. A person who was highly intelligent but would go off their meds and fall into a black hole.

So you're complaining about my prior history being bullshit or plagerized when that's exactly what it was meant to be. Congratulations asshole. You swallowed the sinker.

I've been far more honest on here now than I've ever been in the past. Take it or leave it.