Originally Posted By: faceblaster
1) I have no problem believing he paid a whore to pee on him.

Originally Posted By: Willie D
Why do I sense that this whole story about CeramicGodFaggot a complete hoax? This dweeb has never talked about fucking a hooker since he used his old ID "Mind Ltd."

I think he would pay a pros to pee on him, if he'd actually approached one, but all the other details he throws in to "support" his story have the opposite effect and undermine the whole thing.

BTW: While they're both blatantly desperate virgins and latent homosexuals, License Plate is NOT Mind Ltd/Sashamutt/etc. Forget the mismatching IPs, there's no way Sashamutt could overcome his "Twiki" syntax.

2) What the fuck is Chubsy Ubsy? Do you remember that from your childhood? That's a regular reference you make on occasion? I remember most of the little rascals characters, but I guess not. Fucking genius pull there. You could generate a shit ton of clicks with memes and gif's of that fat fuck. Jerky, monetize this shit.

Before there was Spanky & Alfalfa, there was Jackie & Chubby. Actually, there were a number of others before them, but those were from Hal Roach's silent era and were never run on Channel 11 in NYC in the '70s and '80s.

Also, I think I mis-remembered the quote. I always thought it was "Oh, Miss Crabtree, I love you with all my heart", but it's "There's something heavy on my heart." Must've been thinking of fat Clemenza's dig at Michael in Godfather I.

Originally Posted By: CxGxPx
3) That's old news. I lust after wilhelmina D'Angelo's butthole now. We're getting gay married next week. The reception will be at the Blue Oyster. Bring your own dog collar

But didn't you meet at The White Swallow?

Assuming he is a latent homosexual, and I think he is, I doubt he'd be any more successful at approaching dudes than he is at approaching dames. He'd rather bemoan his fate and blame others.