Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Originally Posted By: Blue
Originally Posted By: Jerkules
Originally Posted By: delanoojos
Bitch was doing smoking video when she was preggers...lost the baby and was hooking the next day.. Head in the parking lot was $250,,,

I would guess bareback head. Think $450 and 3 xanax would be too high of a bid for anal?

Caught a DP scene with her the other day. She looked pretty good (could do without the tattoos) and was a real tropper. But given her glazed over eyes and general demeanor I'm afraid you're going to have to up your offer. Maybe an eight ball of meth, a couple of oxycodone, and a pint of Jack to wash them down. huh

8ball of meth??!!? That is too pricey for me. Shit is $140/gm around here. If i'm dropping $400+ for an 8ball it is going in my supplies, prepping for the apocalypse.

Really...

Man it's been a long time, like 30 years, since my meth days. Back in the time of real crystal meth before everyone was brewing it in their tubs. I became pretty good friends with a guy who dealt it. These three dudes were bringing it in in spare tires about 15-20 lbs at a time. Chris was getting it from them by the pound. It was nothing to get in his van and him have a 1/2 pound or more of uncut meth. We'd be up for days at a time, crash a day or two, then start all over again. You can't believe the pussy you could pick up in a high school parking lot with a shit ton of meth as enticement. That was mid to late 70's. Don't believe you could do that anymore.

I'm like: 'Is it even legal to say that?' Then I realized we were grown men."