Originally Posted By: faceblaster
Originally Posted By: CxGxPx

I gave a whore $500 for anal bareback with deep throat once and she also ate my asshole and bought me Wendy's. ( it was actually only $400 but I tipped her an extra $100 later because I came so hard. She wanted me to come over again later and fuck for free and give me free drugs but I didn't go back because I don't do hard drugs and wasn't totally sure if she really was greatful or just wanted to have her pimp harvest my organs and I had to go to my moms house anyways)

QOTD

BONUS FOOTAGE: I asked her to piss in my mouth because I'm a beta piece of shit but I have fucked up knees and didn't want to lay down in the tub. So she just pissed in my hand and I gulped it down. It tasted rather sweet. I was a little disappointed she wouldn't let me piss or shit on her even though her back page add said "brownie" and "electro". When I asked if I could electrocute her and she said the bell hops had stolen all her sex toys out of her hotel room. We fucked while true detective season two was on and her little rat dog (that we had to chase down in the mud earlier) was watching us on the bed. She called her pimp while taking off her clothes with her big cunt lips hanging out that were bigger than she was. (she was about 100 pounds max) bitching that he was slurring his word and fucked up on GHB. She also showed me her California growers ID card.