Originally Posted By: Vice Admiral
So are you going to let me know how much is "enough". or not?

Originally Posted By: Vice Admiral
So are you going to let me know how much is "enough". or not?

Hmm let me think. You want some exact figure? This is kind of like when the right wingers say "I'm for SENSIBLE regulation" as they gut the EPA and appoint a former oil
Company head to run it? ( sounds like something out of a movie). I don't have your precise to the third decimal point amount calculated but I can tell you this much....

.... we need enough so that puerto rico shouldn't have to shut down 184 public schools because they are a lousy 70 billion dollars in debt while simultaneously we are talking about adding 54 billion dollars EVERY YEAR to defense spending ONTOP of the gigantic amount that wevalrwad are spending.... a situation that was caused by Puerto Rico being a tax haven in the first place and now the scum fuck corporate raiders are moving into the next host the suck dry.

....maybe it not so much how much were are taxed as how its spent. Until we can stop talking about slashing programs that help those on the bottom while calling them lazy welfare cheats as we give subsidies to billion dollar corporations and defense mercenaries and weapons manufacturers, you're not paying enough....... and a million other examples you could come up with but the school shut down was just fresh in my mind.

You know this is a garbage debate anyways as someone who claims to be as smart as you are tries to sneak in that Bullshit "flat tax" statement. You know damn well flat taxes are actually regressive taxes just like sales taxes are. You are a totally dishonest slimy shyster lawyer shitbag, go figure.