Originally Posted By: Vice Admiral
Originally Posted By: charin
Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Most of you guys seem to think the gov. should be wiping your ass for you and sucking your cocks daily and you don't care to surrender your soul to accomplish that. [Apparently]

I want a tax system that makes the super rich and corporations pay their fair share, and favors the middle class. And I want the tax money to go to programs for the people, not giveaways for lobbyists and the MIC..

I'd like to ask you to define the "fair share", and while you're at it, please explain your reasoning why a tax system should favor a certain class of taxpayers. If we're favoring, why not favor the poor? Why the middle class? That is in fact where the money is.

Those of us in the top one percent of income taxpayers pay almost half of ALL taxes (income, sales, property, etc.) in the United States, while our share of national income is smaller than 18%. So in fact we bear a disproportionate share of the current tax burden. Yet you want more. How much more will satisfy you?

When people bleat about the "unfairness" of Warren Buffett paying income tax at an effective rate lower than that paid by his secretary, it sure does sound like a call for a flat income tax. Why can't we have the flat tax? Is the answer "no" simply because we want it?

Even pew research which you cuntservaturds seem to love says you're massively full of shit

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/201...ugh-to-be-fair/