Originally Posted By: backdoorman
Jesus H. Christ, wtf is Steezo doing? He's gone off the rails. Must have some alts to rely on to obviously get banned on purpose. Makes no sense. I'm with you on this J.B. He left you no choice.

Sadly, he didn't. Thanks BDM. I'm perplexed because I genuinely liked the guy. Hell, I tried to organize a bar night for him when he came to New York for the World Series. If he were some newb or an infrequent poster, I wouldn't have given him two warnings, and if he were the former, he wouldn't have gotten one.

I'm also perplexed because all this was totally unnecessary. None of the other pro-Trump regs --neither you, nor the Admiral, nor TUP, nor anyone else-- ever thought to go there, nor would they. I shouldn't need to say it again, but if Steez doesn't get it yet, I guess I do: You can be as pro-Trump, or as anti-Trump, as you like, as long as you're prepared to be called on it by the other posters, whichever side you take. You can't call for killing folks, whether it's the Jews, or the Blacks, or (on the other side) members of the Administration. That's not cool no matter where you stand. (And when you do it because you're losing an internet argument, it's simply pathetic).

If any of youse guys has an e-mail or a text for him, I'd be willing to consider commuting his ban to a month, if you can get him to understand the above. But, he's also gotta understand that if he does it again, it's permanent.

Meanwhile, the tit for tat accusations continue with Trump and the Marxists. Obammy at the center or an illegal[?] wire tap?

I like, a lot, what Lindsay Graham had to say at the CNN town hall the other night: If there was a wiretap without a warrant, that needs to be investigated; and if there was a wiretap and there was a warrant, it means a Court found probable cause, and that needs to be investigated. I'd go one step further and say that if there was no wiretap at all, then the President's mental stability needs to be investigated.

And, yes, I actually agreed with Lindsay Graham on something. Strange days, indeed.

This is all so entertaining and all so stupid.

Couldn't agree more, from whichever side you look at it. grin